- Wash the lemons and remove the skins. Do not take the white that is under the peel.
- Boil the milk with the lemon peels inside.
- Add the sugar.
- Add the corn starch.
- Stir with a wooden spoon, being careful not to break the peels.
- Add the egg yolks to the milk.
- Bring to the boil.
- As soon as it starts to boil, lower the heat.
- After a few minutes, remove from the heat.
- Remove the skins.
- Pour the mixture into the pudding containers and place in the freezer for a few hours.
- Before serving, garnish with toasted almond flakes or fresh fruit.
Lemon Pudding is a simple, fragrant and delicate dessert. Excellent to serve with a sprinkling of cinnamon, almonds or fresh fruit.The lemon can be replaced by orange (Orange pudding) or by mandarin (Mandarin pudding).
2 egg yolks
10 tablespoons of sugar
1 lt Milk
5 tablespoons of cornstarch