- peel the pumpkin and cut it into small pieces, after having eliminated the internal filaments
- put extra virgin olive oil in a saucepan and brown a poached clove of garlic slightly crushed
- add chilli pepper (optional)
- add the pumpkin pieces, chopped parsley, black pepper (optional) and salt
- mix and after a while remove the garlic and chilli pepper, add the water
- as soon as the pumpkin becomes cooked and a little creamy, pour boiling water
- when the water starts boiling again, add the short pasta and stir until the pasta is cooked “al dente”
- serve the pasta on a plate with the addition of extra virgin olive oil.
- good flavored evo oil could give an extra touch (ginger or basil extra vergin olive oil….). It depends on your tastes!
150g rigorously short organic durum wheat pasta
1 clove of lightly crushed poached garlic
salt to taste.
1 sprig of chopped parsley
extra virgin olive oil q.b
1 chilli pepper q.b (optional)
black pepper to taste (optional)